So, after the below stated Family Home Evening activity at the Mesa Temple, we went home and had a treat. Ice cream cones! I haven't had an ice-cream cone in ages and there is something liberating in licking that sweet deliciousness instead of using a spoon. It was the first time for the kids and they loved that they could eat their "dishes" (as did I). It was fun to watch Jade with her cone because she was so hazardous. She really didn't understand that you have to hold it vertically at all times. She got really sad when it fell in the grass, but after removing a couple leaves and grass pieces, we were back in business. I was impressed at how neatly Braden ate his. Here are some classic pictures of ice-cream faced kids.

5 comments:
Cute updates, Crystal! You guys are such a cute little family. How exciting to tour a plane and everything! Your pics are adorable, and I decided that Braden looks just like you. :-)
So cute and Brielle lost a whole NEW shirt to Chocolate ice cream about 2 weeks ago. oh well it was so cute to see her eating it!
Crystal, I love all the cute plane pictures and the ice cream. Nice pets too! Hefin is such a logical name for a fish. I mean, you couldn't call it Hedog or Heman after all...Braden is absolutely right.;-) And on the storytelling blog, that is soooooo cute. I am still waiting for Radek to master language. Right now he sound like a little tweedlebug with all his nonsense chatter. Love ya, Celestia
Braden almost looks fearful that you may take his cone! He is so cute .. and Jade ... wanna kiss those cheeks everytime I see them! Hugs all around ...
Cute pictures of your kids! I'm glad that Jade didn't mind much that her ice cream fell in the grass. Kenny is the same-we wouldn't have even needed us to brush off the grass.
Post a Comment