3.12.2008
Really Amazing
Lately we've been doing Family Home Evening during the day because Spencer has been working Monday nights. This Monday, we went to the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center and looked at the display titled "Reflections of Christ". We also watched the documentary about how it was created. Basically, it is photographs of many parts of the Saviours life... from His miraculous birth, to His great sacrifice in the garden and on the cross and finally His Resurrection. It was a great way to start thinking about Easter and the beauty that surrounds this season. I highly recommend it (as well as the upcoming Easter Pageant) to anyone local. It is really amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know I said it before but it never hurts to repeat it.....I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!! The visitors center sounds really fun, you are such a loving mom!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful 'Family Not Home Evening' with us.
What a special one!
The Savior's life and resurrection give us so much love and hope.
HOW SWEET IT IS! The ice cream too.
With Lots of Love, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment