I hesitated to post these pictures since I knew it would be so cliche, but I couldn't get around it since my kids are so cute. So, here they are: pictures from Easter Sunday.
Ok, I just caught up on your other posts. Cute cute! You are a really good photographer, I must say. Those sport shots are great! And you guys do all sorts of fun things. I also enjoy Irish music, it's so...celtic. haha, love it.
5 comments:
why could you consider not posting those cute pictures!? They are darling kids in their Easter finest.
Oh my they are SO cute! I just wanna squeeze them! and I'm not even their mother :)
Adorable! Cliche, schmliche, post pics of your kids every day!
Ok, I just caught up on your other posts. Cute cute! You are a really good photographer, I must say. Those sport shots are great! And you guys do all sorts of fun things. I also enjoy Irish music, it's so...celtic. haha, love it.
I'm so glad you did post them - they are so cute! I love pictures!!! - as you can probably tell from my blog, that is most of it =)
Post a Comment