3.16.2011

Spoiling the Kids

Day 3 (Wednesday) -
Today was Justin's birthday, so we started the day celebrating over crepes, fresh fruit, and whipped cream. Yum. Straight from there, Spencer went to work and I took the kids to the park for a Judy Cousin Playday. It was awesome to see Spencer's cousins. I haven't seen them in a long time. We chatted away while the kids had a blast getting as dirty as possible. We got home in the afternoon and we had "make a craft" on the agenda. Well, we decided on a craft, but with all the fun we've been having the kids rooms looked horrible. So, I told them we could do the craft when they were done cleaning those up. Then I took a nap. The rooms never got cleaned and then we ran a few errands and got Happy Meals. Yes, I do realize that I am spoiling the kids. 

No comments: