3.17.2011

A Little Exhausted

Day 4 (Thursday) - 
Today was another awesome day. For starters, we all wore green. In true, thrifty-mom fashion, I made some cut-off jean shorts for Braden out of one of the many pairs of holey jeans he has. He loves them! So, I'm going to make a bunch of pairs for him to run around and play in. He'll use them all summer. I also made a green flowered pin for Jade to wear since she didn't have a green shirt. Then we went to my mom and dads new house and met up with Chelsea and Shea for some fun at the park over there. My mom made the food and we had a good time. Then we headed to the theater and finally got to watch Tangled! Before it started, we hung out a little with the Chic-fil-a cow and shared a shake between the three of us. Yay. Both kids really liked the movie and so did I. I'm always a sucker for a musical. After we got home, Spencer came home from work and got the kids into gear cleaning the upstairs. It's amazing how much more cooperative they are when he comes up with the idea. He makes everything sound fun somehow, an art I should learn. It's been another fun day, but I have to admit, Spring Break is making me a little exhausted. 


3 comments:

d.jo said...

Sorry it didn't work out for all of us to see Tangled together. But, I'm glad you saw it today!

We'll have to get together again sometime soon.

Kristi said...

It's great that you are enjoying activities with your kids! When the new baby comes your attention will be more divided. How cool to make jeans into cut-offs!

Lynda said...

Oh my! I haven't been on your blog for awhile.
Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful times with your cuties! I'm so grateful that I could be a part of this special day!
Love You, Mom