So do you remember the time I got that cute dog and then found a new home for him within the week? Well, this is different. I promise. We decided to get a kitten, and I'm pretty sure we'll be keeping her. We brought her home this Monday and she is so cute and sweet. It isn't always simple to have a pet, but as pets go she is pretty independent and for the most part entertains herself. She is being trained by me and my handy spray bottle to stay off of things. So far, so good. She likes her scratching post and that's great news for our couch. She has been perfect about her litter box and has been pretty nice about not scratching and biting people. Of course, she IS a kitten, so she does do that once in awhile. I usually just give her a toy and she'll play with it until the need to scratch and bite is fulfilled. When she isn't playing or purring like a little rumble machine, she's usually behind our TV fast asleep. Anyway, it's been fun to have a kitten and I feel like she's merged into our family quite well. I think I'll like her even more when she is a lazy cat that just sleeps, eats and purrs the day away. So that's the story on our new kitten, Paige.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Oh my goodness that last picture is so excellent.
Cute cat! I hope she lots of fun for everyone. I like her name. Paige is Jessica's middle name.
awww... she's so cute and I don't even like cats :)
Yay! I was hoping you would post some pics. I love her coloring. Glad to hear everything is going well.
very very cute! I am sure the kids are extreamly delighted.
She must be part siamese with that coloring pattern. She is SO gorgeous! If I didn't already neuter my Archie and believe firmly that people should always fix their pets, I would totally want them to make babies. They would be the cutest ever.
Love your pictures of Paige! I am so happy for you guys! She sounds like she is being a very sweet kitten for you. Love You!
Post a Comment