11.30.2008

Great Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was AWESOME! It was a Judy Family Reunion this year and it was my favorite one ever. Perhaps I am more fully integrated into the family than I ever was previously, maybe the reunion was just better, maybe I LOVED watching my kids play so marvelously with cousins they don't get to see all the time. Whatever the case, I loved being with everyone! Everybody planned big and worked hard to make it a success and I am very grateful for all the work that was involved. Since many of my blog readers were there, I'll just post some of my favorite photos from the weekend instead of writing a description. What a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so sad to go home on saturday night knowing that people were going to be flying home and I would not be able to see them next week..... :(

I'm so glad you guys live here!

CCmomma said...

wow what a reunion. It makes me want to have way more kids! how fun would that be, right! i loved reading about your safari and sedona trip. except for the barf all went great! Love you and miss you, cousin!

Unknown said...

Fun times! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Kristi said...

It was a totally awesome reunion! You took some great pictures!

Kevin said...

great times. Undoubtedly it will win first place for best holiday of the year!

Clarissa and Mark said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am sad that we missed it! Any way, can you send me your address so we can send you guys a christmas card? My email is: orange_beanz@hotmail.com