11.24.2008

Why Do I Write So Much?

I finally took the plunge. I had been admiring my friends cute blogs and finally decided to change mine up a little. I guess I figured it was time since it's been a year and a half since the sites conception. Chelsea referred me to the Cutest Blog on the Block website and it was really easy. The reason it took me so long to do this, is because I had this crazy idea that I would lose my posts somehow if I made a mistake. So, more to ease my mind than anything else, I saved all the text to all my posts in a word document before I made the switch. It took awhile. This post makes 147 total posts. Why do I write so much?

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I love how you still have the polka-dot theme going. Your blog is very cute and I love reading it. So keep writing!

Tiffini said...

it's really cute!

d.jo said...

Oh, my gosh...how long did that take you to save your 147 posts to a word file? Holy tolido, I hope your computer isn't a slow one like mine, or it's possible that could've taken an hour. You know, you could have asked someone if you would lose your posts by changing the html format. : ) I'm just giving you a hard time. It was just the other night that my hubby showed me a shortcut to saving photos on my computer--his way probably takes 1/10 the time my way did. lol.

Hey, quick question, is Joni Gurney Jacki Gurney's daughter?

I'm SO happy for Jacob! He's always been so cute & fun & nice to everyone, he deserves to find someone who can make him happy! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

I love the new design! It's so you :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the new format. I am going to check out that website too. I am very sick of my blog background, but am too technilogically inept to search these things out on my own. I am glad that you posted 147 times. I am quite dependent on the new posts. They make me feel less deprived of peoples company!

Unknown said...

what too many posts?! IMpossIBLE! If anything you should definantly be posting more ;D and congrats on the new sister