I was "discussing" something with Spencer tonight and when I finished I turned back to the kids. Braden said matter-of-factly, "Mommy, you shouldn't argue with Daddy." I just looked at him hoping he would continue and he didn't disappoint me. He continued by saying, "When he says it's good, and then you say that it's not good, that is called arguing. It makes you sad and lonely." You know, thats a really good point, Braden.
5.21.2008
Good Point, Braden
I was "discussing" something with Spencer tonight and when I finished I turned back to the kids. Braden said matter-of-factly, "Mommy, you shouldn't argue with Daddy." I just looked at him hoping he would continue and he didn't disappoint me. He continued by saying, "When he says it's good, and then you say that it's not good, that is called arguing. It makes you sad and lonely." You know, thats a really good point, Braden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
WOW! I really am amazed by the awesome things braden says. Hope he keeps that stuff with him when he's a teenager!
That is so cute. Just warms my heart!
Hi Crystal! I found your blog from my cousin Darin's blog! So fun to be related...kinda. :) Your kids are so cute!!! I love his words of advice and the pics of them playing the the irragation. :) My blog is private, but send me an email and I'll invite you. viewthecuties@gmail.com or my regualar email. ;)
So many good read! Glad you had fun in SD I miss you heeps!
"... and a little child shall lead them."
How smart he is. You know, when they say these little wise things, they are simply processing what they have been taught. Sooooo, really you have taught him that arguing is bad and that means you are a good mommy!
How smart he is. You know, when they say these little wise things, they are simply processing what they have been taught. Sooooo, really you have taught him that arguing is bad and that means you are a good mommy!
Post a Comment