So, I'm on vacation right now in Park City UT. It has been really chill and I've been enjoying myself a lot. I came with my kids, Mom and Dad, Allen, Jacob, Chelsea, Darin, Darin's sister Carrie, and my bro-in-law Cameron. Sadly, Spencer couldn't come. But happily, it is because he started working at UOP. A real live job. Wahoo! But I really miss him. A lot.
Some of the highlights of the vacation have been seeing my cousin Corrie and her family, going to Music and the Spoken Word at the Conference Center in Salt Lake, going to the Salt Lake temple, visiting Grandma Priest, Lisa andDavid. We've also done some shopping which is always a delight, and just hanging at the resort has been totally fun. I've been swimming pretty much every night in the heated pool and spa. The kids have been extremely delightful considering the lack of sleep that they have been experiencing. And, of course, I have a lot of willing helpers who love the kids too! Thanks guys :) I'll post more when I get home, but I didn't want to disapoint Fawn with a lapse in posts ;)



2 comments:
Awww, thanks Crystal you're so thoughtful! Sounds like a blast! I have gone on several different short "vacations" without Paul and while I did have lots of fun on all but one of those occasions it was hard to go without the hubbie.
I love the term 'Grandpa Beach' being used again ... makes me smile. And you Grandpa Beach - are so cute!
Post a Comment