Here is a picture to illustrate why I'll soon be winning "Mother of the Year." After I had unloaded the cart and I looked at the conveyer belt at the grocery store I had to snap an image with my phone. Yes, that is indeed 4 frozen pizzas and 16 boxes of Annie's macaroni and cheese. Good eating.
11.06.2011
Good Eating
Here is a picture to illustrate why I'll soon be winning "Mother of the Year." After I had unloaded the cart and I looked at the conveyer belt at the grocery store I had to snap an image with my phone. Yes, that is indeed 4 frozen pizzas and 16 boxes of Annie's macaroni and cheese. Good eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
MMMM! I'm coming over LOL
Yum! I love that kind of pizza! and mac n cheese is eaten at least once a week if not more!
At least you are grocery shopping!!! I haven't gone in 2 months...no exaggeration...my mom went once and grabbed milk and some frozen Bagel bites for the girls...this baby is kicking my buns!!! So what time is dinner??? ;)
Stock up while it's on sale, right? Did you have coupons, too? I'm sure your kids don't mind at all eating pizza & mac 'n cheese!
Post a Comment