8.06.2010

My Crazy Brothers and My Sane Sister!

Just for fun, I thought I'd share some of the awesome "sibling" pictures we took for my mother. This included all the Beach kids and their families. It was a promised Mother's Day gift that we decided to do after little Xelly was born. Keep in mind, most these were done using the tripod and self-timer method. Not the most ideal way to shoot photos, but luckily a couple of them turned out well. The ones of just the Beach kids were taken by Spencer.  I love my crazy brothers and my sane sister!







7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heck SO fun! hey so what would you charge to shoot my family? We really need pics of us all together and a few of the kids, and maybe just paul and I together. text email or facebook me so I can have awesome pics like these.

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous family Crystal. No wonder you are so cute! Anyway, I was actually gonna ask you the same thing as Fawn, but she posted a comment first. (You are an idea stealer Fawn!) lol. But yes, could I get a hold of you for pricing and scheduling of a photo shoot with Radek and myself?

Kristi said...

Great pictures! What a gorgeous family. I like the cornfield as a background.

d.jo said...

Those are AWESOME pictures! You are all very beautiful people, just so you know!

BTW, we missed you at the river yesterday.

Lynda said...

Yes, very beautiful family we have!
Thanks again and again for one of the best Mother's day gifts!
I love my family dearly!

Alisa said...

So cute! I can't get over the hair on those two babies. Amazing.

Micki said...

Aw, cute Beach's! That one pic of the four of you in front of the corn stalks reminds me of a certain skit containing trees and chewing gum...lol!