4.02.2009

Freaking Out

I'm good now. After much deliberation, we are going with our original offer. Hopefully all will work out and we won't have to make real estate decisions for quite awhile. Sorry about the previous post... I was freaking out.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh man, real estate decisions are so hard! I'm glad you made one. Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

yea! a house of your own! Intrest rates are even low again :) good timing

Kristi said...

It's okay - you're allowed to freak out. I'm sure you're getting a great deal!

CCmomma said...

Holy Cow! I just read your last 3 posts! You're busy. Real Estate is crazy right now. Just go with the flow and the spirit and remember that it's just a building- DON"T let your emotions be negated by OBJECTS or houses in this case. But, dang what deals are to be had there in AZ. Lucky you. Love you heeps!

Kevin said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with your new home, I'm sure it will. Remember to take a minute to put things in perspective after making such a big decision to grateful for how blessed you are.

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Just don't get anything that you can't afford, don't feel pressured to buy.