12.17.2008

Wait and See

I used a child height predictor tool from Baby Center. According to the results, at age 18, Braden will be 5'11" and Jade will be 5'2". I wonder how accurate that is? I doubt Jade will be shorter than me. I'm the shortest adult in my family and Spencer has a lot of tall factor from his family too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they will both be taller than those figures. Did the predictor take into account siblings, parents, etc? Interesting.

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I wonder what all they put into the calculation. I would think they would both be taller than that. I hope they both pass you up, Crystal. :) j/k

Kristi said...

I often wonder what my kids will be like when they're grown up - how they will look, what they'll be interested in, and how tall they will be. I tried out the height predictor also. It says Chloe will be 5 ft 1 in, Jessica will be 5 ft 4 in and Kayla will be 5 ft 3 in. That thing is just wrong. There's no way my kids will be that short! I don't think yours will be as short as predicted either.