Braden and Jade and I were talking about family relations during lunch today. I was telling them who my brothers and sister are and Jade said, "And Daddy is your brother." I explained that Daddy is my husband and you can't marry someone who is in your family. Braden then said, "I'm going to marry the prettiest girl in the world!" I asked, "Who is that?" He said, "I don't know yet." Braden is a stud. He likes to put deodorant on when he's getting ready in the morning. He uses "Very Sexy for him" because Spencer isn't a huge fan of strongly scented deodorant (he'd rather use cologne) and he gave it to him. So here are some pictures of Braden applying his deodorant. He's such a funny little boy.

7 comments:
so cute!!!
Laci likes to use my deoderant, too ... and my lipstick and mascara and nail polish. The other day, she found a bright blue permanant marker and colored her fingernails. (What am I going to do with that girl?!)
:)
That is so funny! You better watch that boy now that he smells so good. The prettiest girls will start coming. :)
Hi it's Jonique! Jacob and I were talking to my niece like two days ago she is 3 years old & we convinced her that she is going to marry Braden. She then continued to add how they will get married in the temple when he is big and they will have 3 kids. She sounded very excited!
He reminds me of "Home Alone." That is so funny!
What a stud. I am dying with laughter. I don't think he can marry the prettiest girl in the world, because he's related to both Chloe and Haley, and they are about the cutest girls in his general age range ever! He'll have to settle for the prettiest one he isn't related to. Radek isn't quite so manly- he mainly wants to wear lipstick and chapstick. However, he is very forward, and kisses the ladies whether they want it or not.
Great, I have Macaulay Culkin as a nephew.
Post a Comment