10.06.2008

Birthday

Today was Braden's 4th birthday. I know, crazy, huh? How did he get so old. Anyway, it was a pretty normal day. I did try to make it somewhat special, but we are having a "friend" party for him this weekend, so I didn't plan a ton of stuff. We went to the park and to the store. We made a cake and had family over which was really cool. I'm really glad he got to see some of his favorite people on his birthday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Braden from Radek! Four already. Amazing. I didn't realize how close their birthdays are. Radek's is the 28th.

Unknown said...

Just blink he'll be almost 11. I miss my little "monster man" as I called him at that age. Even though he was not a monster at all.

I love all the cute deep thoughts braden has.

Happy Birthday Braden! You're Awesome :)

Natalia Gray said...

Happy b-day Braden! you're such a cute little boy!

Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Braden!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it :-( Have a fun time at the friend party!

Unknown said...

P.S. Scary Halloween music!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!...wish we knew each other a little better, you would have a blast with my boys!...Anyway, I hope you enjoy your special day!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday Braden! I remember when you were born. It can't be four years ago!