8.22.2008

A Great Missionary

Well, I've been thinking about several topics that I'd like to blog about. However, I hate combining several unrelated topics into one blog, so I think I'll just start with the most over due and go from there in the coming days. This post is going to be about my little brother-in-law, Cameron. I don't think I've really ever written about him before, but I probably should have. He was a very good friend to me during all the hard times this spring and I discovered through spending more time with my in-laws that he is really a delightful person... a listening ear, and someone who manages to make me laugh about the little stresses in life. Anyway, he reported to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT on the 13th. After he completes his training there, he will be serving a mission in Thailand and other bordering countries. I'm so excited for him to be able to make this commitment and serve the Lord in this way. I will really miss him while he's gone, but I wouldn't want him to be doing anything else. He'll be a great missionary.

Kara and Cameron (taken right before he left)

No comments: