I went to Urgent Care yesterday, because my ankle is still swollen and tender from that fateful jog around the van on the way to Bryce Canyon. I wanted to get it X-rayed and make sure it wasn't broken and healing wrong (like Dad's). I went to a new Urgent Care, and I was the only person there. It was as lifeless as an old Arizona mining town... not at all what I expected. Yet, the doctor still took half an hour to see me. Whats the deal with that? Oh well... it is what it is. The good news is that I got a CD with the pictures of my bones (which is so fun to look at) and I'm not broken.
7.25.2008
I'm Not Broken
I went to Urgent Care yesterday, because my ankle is still swollen and tender from that fateful jog around the van on the way to Bryce Canyon. I wanted to get it X-rayed and make sure it wasn't broken and healing wrong (like Dad's). I went to a new Urgent Care, and I was the only person there. It was as lifeless as an old Arizona mining town... not at all what I expected. Yet, the doctor still took half an hour to see me. Whats the deal with that? Oh well... it is what it is. The good news is that I got a CD with the pictures of my bones (which is so fun to look at) and I'm not broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well at least now you know what your leg bones look like. I'm curious to see what mine look like now.
you should go to the chiropractor. even though it isn't broken something is probably out of place if it still hasn't healed. thats what happened to Weston and it healed fairly fast after I took him in. lemme kow if you want my dr's #
very cool pictures! I'm glad you aren't broken, but I do hope it feels better soon!
Hey Crystal, nice bones! Now did you ever think I'd say that to you? I wonder if you might need to go a little easier on the banged up ankle though, you supermom you.
Post a Comment