4.28.2008
Thanks Everybody!
Thank you to all who participated on the vanity poll. I got lots of comments as well as votes, and feel a little more clued in than I did before. I went out and bought some of those pencils that you twist up, and you who made comments about them are right... they are awesome. As for the results of the poll: liquid liner won with a whopping 52% of the votes. The second was pencil liner with 26%. Just mascara only had 17%, and one person voted that the poll was lame (I have my guesses as to who that was). I'll most likely switch on and off between pencil and liquid liner depending on my mood/ what I'm wearing etc for every day use. When I'm going out, I'll wear the liquid liner. Thanks everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm glad this poll helped you solve your dilemma. I will have to try a poll some time. I just have to think of a good subject.........
Also, you should definitely post your thoughts on the kid subject (coddling). I have run into a few snags since I posted mine....maybe you can give us all a few useful thoughts!
I hear you cut or curled you hair, Where are the pics?
No, I just had Kara put my hair in sponge curlers. I didn't take any pictures, sorry. (I think the big hair scared me a little... no a lot)
Ha I kow that feeling I tried curling my hair last time I cut it short and well.... I couldn't get it wet fast enough. If it had been a brighter red I would have fit in with Bozo.
Post a Comment