10.25.2007

Missing You So Much


Let me tell you about my husband. I love him so much. When I fell in love with him the first time (it has happened many times since then), it was because he was such a caring individual. I had only hung out with him for a couple hours when we discovered that I had run over something and my tire was flat. He was willing to fix my tire and then check on me later to make sure I made it home safely. If someone needs something or is having a problem, he will do everything he can to try to find a solution. It really doesn't matter if he has any sort of relationship with the person, he'll take time out of his life and figure out a way to help. He is a wonderful husband. One thing that I love is his ability to let disagreements go. He is quickly willing to move on and come to a compromise. He kisses me often and reminds me that I am beautiful at the funniest times (like when my hair has air-dried and it's frizzing all over the place and I'm wearing "comfy" clothes that make me look like a bag and my make-up isn't on and I have bags under my eyes). He never notices any of that stuff... he just thinks I'm pretty all the time. He's never given me flowers, but he likes to surprise me with other random things (like a new pair of shoes or something). It really makes me feel loved even if I end up taking them back. Spencer has proven to be a involved father. He often tells the kids that he loves them and takes time to have special outings with them when he can. He helps take care of them whenever he is available, and understands when I ask to get out for awhile. He is a very hard worker. He has been working hard at school for two years (and holding a full-time job for the majority of that time) and he's stayed strong to the last. He is up in Oregon right now taking his last check ride (verbal and demonstrative exam given by an FAA examiner). I know he is working hard up there (and probably sweating a little too). I miss him a lot. It's only been about a day, but it feels like a week. So Spencer, if you are reading this, just know that I love you and right now I am missing you so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more with this blog! U know how to pick 'em...lol!

Spencer Lilly said...

Thanks Allen.