9.01.2007

I Really Appreciate It!

Wow, I feel so loved and so grateful right now. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the people that made our move possible. Thanks Dad for taking that load of stuff over ahead of time and for letting us store stuff at your house. Thanks Mom for watching the kids and helping us out with so many other things. Thanks also to both of you for letting us live in the "Peoria House", it was a great opportunity. Thanks Loren, Kara, Micheal, Cameron, Brandon, Justin, and Jared for helping us load and unload. Thanks Jen for entertaining the kids while we worked. For all the members of our ward (Brother Adams, we couldn't have done it without you). For our cleaning crew, Jill, Diana, Kevin, Jess, and Jenna... wow I can't thank you enough. And last, but definitely not least, thank you to the Shaw family for letting us live there and putting forth so much effort for our comfort. I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the thanks. Gratitude is an absolutely wonderful thing!
With Love, Mom & Dad