8.16.2007

Amusing


Jade has this "funny face" that she does on command. We say, "Show us your funny face," and she scrunches up her nose and squints her eyes and bares her teeth. This pictures shows it with food all over her face (a common theme?). It's amusing.

7 comments:

kclilly said...

Say cheese! I love Jade's funny face!!! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

What was she eating?

Anonymous said...

Poverty has forced us to dine on coyote carcasses unfortunately. We'd eat something else if the excess of roadkill nearby wasn't so easy to come by.

PS. Jade seems to love it.

Crystal said...

It was a delicious peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich. Mmmm yummy! Thanks, Mom for the jam!

Anonymous said...

So cute! that little sweet jammy face is so darling. I'm so glad she enjoys her food that much.

Anonymous said...

Makes me hungry for a pb&j. :) I love Jade!

Unknown said...

Cutest girl EVER!!!