7.26.2007

She's Growing Up


Today Jadelynn made the transition from a crib to a toddler bed. Luckily, I don't have too much to report since she took to it like a fish to water. She acted about the same as with her crib, unlike Braden who, upon being introduced to his "Big Boy Bed", jumped on it, ran from one end to the other and flipped over the foot board only to land on his head on the floor. Jadelynn has always been an easy going sleeper for me. I place her in her crib, I put a blanket on her, give her a pacifier (which I know in my heart I should stop offering her) and say, "Goodnight Jade" and she just lays there until she falls asleep... no standing up... no crying, whining... nothing but sleep. It's beautiful. So I'm knocking on wood now that she'll keep it up. So far so good. She looks so tiny on that toddler bed. I'll probably start missing the crib when she finds out that she can get out of bed, but whatev... this is just one of many steps she'll be taking. What can I do? She's growing up.

5 comments:

Diana said...

She makes my heart hurt she is so cute! Aw! i'm in love with both of you. You guys are just simply amazing. Yay for jade!

Unknown said...

Too cool! It must be so fun to see those kids growing up. You're an amazing mom. Keep up the good work and give me a call if you ever need a rest!

Spencer Lilly said...

Jade is gonna be a super model I just know it! Check out those eye's, what a looker. I think I'm in love.

Kevin said...

Natasha is always jealous of Jade, and it's understandable why. Little Ms. Gorgeous who walks around naked and flirts with married men... The only thing that keeps Natasha from worrying is that I'm not even close to her league.
*sigh*

CCmomma said...

jade is sooooo adorable. i can't wait to see her at the reunion and give her hugs and kisses. Maybe her and Brielle will play on the beach!