1.13.2012
Game On!
Last Saturday was Braden's first football game. It was funny. Three dads from Braden's team (including Braden's dad) were out there coaching the kids on plays and such. I'm not sure what they were telling them, but something tells me that it wasn't translating to what the kids were actually doing. I give Braden an "A" for energetic effort. He ran soooo much during the course of that game. Unfortunately the QB didn't often look for the long pass and so Braden didn't actually run the ball more than a couple paces (on a hand-off). I enjoyed watching the game and taking pictures. Jade helped me to do that by taking on the role of a little mommy and feeding Maelee a bottle. What a sweetheart! I'm excited for the next game this Saturday. I have a feeling we're going to crush the opposing team (OK, not really. This league is more into fun and learning than crushing). Game on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment