6.09.2011
Worth It
The title of my last post is "Be Strong". Of course, this was about staying away from sweets. Although I've done very well with this goal, I should have been thinking more about the other areas of my life where I'd need to be strong. Life has started throwing the curve balls and let's just say, I'm not the most athletic. I've started questioning whether I'm strong enough to withstand the heavy pressures and burdens that have been coming. I am trying to remain grateful for the challenges because I do believe they will make me better and stronger if I handle them with reliance on my Heavenly Father. But they are very heavy and it is hard. I'm very grateful for faith and family and I have hope that the future will be better even though it's hard to see the "how". I am very blessed to have people placed in my life that are willing to offer support even when they don't even know that they are. And I'm even more blessed to have the power of prayer available 24/7. I've read these words over again and I know I can hang on and grow and it will be well worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thinking about you!
Hugs. :)
You can do it! Heavenly Father will definitely strengthen you and help you to accomplish your righteous desires!
Like preparing for a sweet spirit to come into your home!
Love You!
Post a Comment