4.29.2011

Tiny Baby Sister

At my last OB appointment I got to see a couple shots of our baby in 4D (ooooh, ahhhh). I didn't get that with the other two, so it was a new experience for me. It was cool to see more depth and features in the photo, but I have to admit she still looks like an alien. We'll just have to wait for some real pictures when she is born. I'm sure she'll be an adorable baby. Anyway, I had a couple requests to see the ultrasound picture, so I thought I post it on here. I put labels on it, so hopefully it's pretty explanatory. You can click to enlarge it.


We're steadily preparing for this little girls to join our family. We still haven't named her which bothers me, but she will eventually have a name, so I'm not too worried about it. Braden prepared a couple of lists for us to help get ready for the baby. I thought it was awesome that he was thinking about it and wanting to be involved. I scanned his lists so I could keep them. I'll translate since the spelling and the format is hard to follow.

This first one shows a proposed schedule for the baby after she is born. I think it's pretty accurate since her schedule will most likely be about as sporadic as this one. Below the schedule is a list of foods that babies cannot eat. Honey, Cereal, Alcohol, Coffee, Pizza, Candy, Prunes, Raisins, Flour, Eggs, and Hot Dogs.  I'm glad he included alcohol. I might have forgotten about that one.


This second one is a list called, "Toys Not Foor Babys". It includes things like aliens, Barbies, cars, Strawberry Shortcake set, Legos, little, and toys. Below is a picture of the baby when she grows up. So cute! I have a feeling Braden is going to be a great big brother again. We're all so excited for our tiny baby sister. 




3 comments:

Jill said...

It's exciting to "see" our little granddaughter! I've started to categorize events around when she will be born. Gotta love Braden's lists. He is such a special guy! I find it amusing that the suspense surrounding her birth isn't her gender, but what her name will be...

Alisa said...

That is soooo cute!!

Kristi said...

Did you implant the organization gene in Braden or something? or maybe it's just from watching you. His lists are so cute!

I love those cool ultrasounds they can do nowadays. Maybe once she is born and you actually meet her, you'll know what name is right for her.