1.21.2011

Cute Little Gap

Guess what happened this afternoon? I'll give you a hint: Yesterday when I picked Braden up from school his teacher told me that he had been complaining of a sore tooth. I asked him what had happened and he told me it was wiggly and that a friend of his had lost his tooth just recently. I told him that the tooth would fall out when it was ready and figured we had a few days. Well, today while I was off doing a photo session, it fell out while he was playing a game with Jade.  He was excited! Spencer saved it and as soon as I got home I got a picture of that cute little gap.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

How funny Crystal! Ethan just lost his first tooth yesterday! I'll blog about it one of these days. :)

Kristi said...

Cute! I'm glad it wasn't traumatic or anything. One down, 19 to go! (I think that's how many anyway...)

Kevin said...

Nice! By the way, Yeva and Stanely have been having a really fun time together.

CCmomma said...

such a big boy!!! Miss you all!

d.jo said...

He's so cute, and just think...this is just the BEGINNING of losing teeth for him! : ) Hope you're BFF with the tooth fairy!