6.23.2009

Together


The wedding of Diana a Aaron was beautiful. It's good to see them sealed together forever. Ever since they got engaged and I got to know Aaron, I've thought that they complement each other very well. The events on Friday were really nice, although I have to admit that the kids were not holding up very well. They were both grouchy which resulted in Braden being rebellious and Jade being fragile. Also a well-meaning aunt at the luncheon stuffed Jade so full of cheesecake (she gave her two adult servings) that she promptly puked all over the place as we were leaving. The day was anything but dull. It made me wonder how old the kids have to be to happily endure a day of activities, photos, and fancy clothes. Maybe by the time Jennifer gets married they will be cooperative. Some of the beautiful parts of the day included the sealing, time spent with cousins, and getting to know Aaron's mother and sisters. They were a big help in putting the reception together and tying all the loose ends. It turned out very beautiful thanks to everyone's combined efforts. I wish the happy couple luck as they continue to move ahead in their life together.
Not to highlight the bad, I just had to put these two pictures on because it shows the kids "wedding dispositions" very well. This is Braden shouting "No more pictures!"

This is Jade trying not to burst into tears because she was "firsty" (thirsty)

4 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Jade really looks like Dakota Fanning in that picture. Congrats on the sealing and bummer on the rough day!

Tiffini said...

Even though they were grumpy they still look absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

I have to admit that I really love pictures of kids who may not be at their "best". It captures part of what being a kid really is.

Kristi said...

I also love those pictures - kids are cute even when they're grumpy (it's a good thing, too). Diana and Aaron do seem like a great couple.