1.06.2009
This Online World
As if I didn't have enough blogs to manage, I have created another one http://calartistry.blogspot.com/. You don't all have to look at it out of obligation, but if you are interested, it is something that I'd love to receive feedback on. I've set up a photography blog where I intend to post a photo every day for one year. I started on the 1st of January because that seemed fitting and so far it's been hard. Often the day gets away from me and I have to scrounge for a photo. My goal was to take a new picture every day, but I realized it might be too lofty with the other obligations I have. Instead, I'm going to try to post a picture that I've either taken that day, or Photoshopped that day. I'm basically trying to work on something photographic every day in an effort to improve my skills. You're comments will be vital to this process. I will appreciate honest feedback and suggestions. This is an improvement project so go on and crush me if necessary (without killing me, obviously). I appreciate everyone who follows my blog and who plans on checking out this latest one. It's fun to share in this online world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How did you learn to take such amazing photographs?
Post a Comment