6.20.2008
In Order
This week has been a lot of work... joyful, wonderful, liberating work. The move was very successful and we had the help of many individuals. Thank you to all who put so much effort into serving us. You will not be forgotten. Now that we are in the new place, I've just been trying to find places for everything and also getting rid of more STUFF. Why do I always have so much of that? It's been an adventure, for sure. In the last two days, I have acquired a table and six chairs, two bar stools, and a new TV stand. I have sold a refrigerator and three accent tables. I have donated two boxes of random things to Savers, have posted several other random things on Craigslist, and have given a couple things to interested parties. I have also purchase three cans of paint to transform some of my furniture. The place looks OK now, although there are still a few boxes that I need to find a home for. I can't wait for it to look amazing and personal in here. The thing that is seriously lacking is photos. I need to fill this place up with photos of people. I absolutely love photos of people and find myself glued to the computer looking at them at least tri-weekly. So, I figure if I have them on the walls, I'll always feel surrounded by people I love! The home also lacks draperies, and I know it will feel so much for homey and comfortable in here with those and other additional textiles. My sewing machine won't know what hit it once I'm through. I hope to have everything done in the next week. We shall see. I will post pictures when I feel like the house is in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have fun sewing your curtains and filling your walls with photographs! I'm sure that Braden & Jade will wonder what is going on. Good luck with everything.
I'm sure it will look beautiful when you are done! It's always fun getting to redecorate a place for your family!
I wish I could be there to see the progress! We'll have to do dinner when I get back. I'm so rude to invite myself over for dinner! Lol!
I love you sister!
You'll have to post a pic! you're so fun and creative!
Post a Comment